Search Here

How to Clear Up Acne in as Quick as 3 Days!

Goodness acne can be horrible sometimes! A lot of the times, acne can make our day go from worse to bad. You can go out in the day and sometimes you feel that people see your acne, but there’s no where to hide. You constantly go in to the bathroom to re-check if you’re blemishes are gone, but they are still there. If you want to learn how you can clear up acne for good, this article will show how to do that.

Like you, I have had acne ever since high school. Sometimes I really wanted to shed my skin off my skin like how a Tarantula spider does that. In high school, before I left the house in the morning, I would wake up and look in the mirror hoping that I would not get another radical pimple on my forehead. I remember one of my friends even asked me why I didn’t pop my pimples! I guess they were so blatantly obvious that even another person would ask me this question. I don’t want you to go through the same thing I did, so I’m going to try my best to give you some tips that will help you diminish the appearance of horrible looking acne.

Tip #1 - Drink Lots of Water

Water is a great way to cleanse out the toxins in your body. I don’t see my best friend often but one day when I did, he had really smooth, glowing skin. It was a big improvement from the last time I saw him, since I went to a college about an hour away. When we were driving, I looked back and all he had was water bottles piled high. I asked him how much water he drank and he said he drank at least a couple a day while I was still favoring soda. Now I drink lots of water and have seen a significant improvement on my face!

Tip #2 - Don’t Pop Your Pimples

Whatever you do, don’t pop your pimples! By doing this, there’s a good chance that bacteria can start oozing underneath the skin which can result in more developing acne marks later on. The worst part is that you’ll get a tiny little scar. One might not be that noticeable but if you continue get them, they’ll start to become very obvious if you stand side by side with someone that has no scars. So try your best not do this!

Tip #3 - Change Your Pillow Case

Many people don’t know how dangerous a pillow case really is... When you sleep at night, you roll around, dig your face in it, and sometimes sleep on your side. If you have had the same pillow for a long, long time, there’s a good chance that the cover has had a significant amount of oil build up. When your skin is rubbing against this, bacteria will start to form, clog up your pores, and by the time you wake up there may be a good chance that you’ll have a zit staring back at you in the morning. So remember to try and change your pillow case to a fresh one once very week!

There are things that you can do to prevent acne and they’re all under your control. Now, combine that with a sure fire way to get rid of acne and you’ll have yourself a serious, permanent solution to not having to deal with acne its embarrassing effects for good!