Search Here

Lose 12 Pounds in 21 Days

Most people that want to lose weight have a specific reason for wanting to drop 5, 10, 15 or even 20-plus pounds of fat. It is a natural reaction for me to ask why each person wants to lose weight. I must admit that most of their reasons revolved around events in their life and their life itself. For example I have had people walk up to me in the gym and ask "Matt I need to lose 12 pounds in the next 3 weeks before I go visit my family." But the funny thing is they do this year in and year out. Whenever they go to see their family they decide to lose some weight but the rest of the year they eat whatever they want and never workout. So here is how I helped them lose the weight fast...

Sure we could do it butcher style and slice off the weight with a knife, but that really isn't my profession and I would most likely end up in jail... so we are going to use the fitness/nutrition approach.

It is really easy to drop 10-15 pounds in just a few weeks if you tweak your nutrition (cut out nearly everything from your diet) but the problem is you will not lose any fat. What you will lose is muscle and water weight. So you will be left looking thinner, flabbier, deprived of food, and well tired. Basically what happens is that your body will go into what is commonly called "starvation mode" and when this happens you are in big trouble. Starvation mode is when your body no longer makes use of body fat for energy but instead will burn your muscle in order to give your body energy. This is horrible because you will be losing one of the biggest proponents of a fast metabolism. As you probably guessed already, starvation mode shuts down your metabolism. So anything that you do eat will automatically be stored as fat.

Now if your goal was just to be able to stand on a scale in front of your family in 3 weeks to show them how much you weigh then this would be a good approach. But if you wanted to have a body that is worthy of showing off when you go see your family then I suggest you take a different approach.

If you can muster up enough time to spend 20-30 minutes to work out and only 3-4 days a week then you will get great results using my plan. Another thing that you need to be able to do is follow a nutritional plan that teaches you how to burn body fat. It just so happens that my plan contains both the fitness and nutrition segments. I actually can't take credit for the plan as it is my good friend who invented it but I use it with most of my clients and they always get incredible results. I had one person write in and say how they lost over 27% body fat using this program. Another reported going from 24% down to just 7% body fat. So you can trust me that this is the answer to your weight loss goals!

The program is called Truth About Abs and it teaches you how to do workouts that are designed with fat loss in mind. The exercises will allow you to tone your body and lower your body fat levels. Also, as I was saying earlier it also comes with a knock-out nutrition manual that is loaded with hundreds or maybe even thousands of meal plan combinations.

So I'd suggest picking up a copy and using it to reach your goals. I have included a link at the bottom of this article for you to check it out.